Stitch Cotswold brings together people who love to stitch.
A Gloucestershire group that aims to encourage, inspire, nurture, facilitate, educate and promote the skills and practice of embroidery, needlework, stitch craft and textile arts.
Our interests encompass any decorative art one can achieve with a needle and thread, from historical textiles to contemporary multi-media techniques and machine embroidery.
- Monthly meeting (including workshops, talks and skill share)
Saturdays – The Reddings Community Centre, North Road West, Cheltenham GL51 6RF
- Fortnightly Meet & Stitch
- Online: Website, Facebook Group and Zoom events
- Outreach: Stitch craft promotion and education
- Participation in local, regional and national events
Chair – Mary Padley Email